Printed from the Field Fisher Waterhouse web site
Web address: http://www.ffw.com/about-us/awards.aspx
Awards and nominations
- Field Fisher Waterhouse's
Paris office has been recognised in the
2013 edition of IFLR 1000, ranked in the field of Restructuring
- Field Fisher Waterhouse has been recognised for its commitment to
CSR, winning CSR
Initiative/Programme of the Year award at the British Legal Awards 2011.
- Our firm won the 'TMT Team of the
Year' at the Legal Business Awards 2011 for our advisory
role on the YouView
joint venture. We were also shortlisted for 'Regulatory Team of the
Year' for our work with the GMC.
- Field Fisher Waterhouse has been commended in both the
Anti-bribery and Corruption and Finance categories in this year's
FT Innovative Lawyers Report.
- Our Paris office has been named as "Up-and-Coming Firm" in the
IP/IT and Technology category for excellence in the 10th Edition
Trophée due Droit et du Contentieux 2011 Awards.
- We won the 'Best Graduate Recruitment Campaign' and 'HR Team of
the Year' at the 2011 Lawyer HR Awards.
Our Information Services team won The Halsbury's Award 2012
for "Best London Legal Information Service" (Commercial
Sector). The Halsbury's Awards recognise, celebrate and
reward the dedicated performance and outstanding service given by
legal information services, law libraries and those teams managing
legal collections and resources.
- The firm has been nominated for the Pro Bono Team of the Year
Award at this year's The Lawyer Awards. Field Fisher
Waterhouse has been jointly nominated with Hogan Lovells for
successfully campaigning for compensation for British victims of
terrorism abroad. Personal injury
partner Jill Greenfield has been heavily
involved in the campaign which finally saw the Government bring in
a change in the law in April 2010.