We are specialists in advising public and
commercial bodies working in the regulated sector on a broad range
of regulatory matters.
Our group works alongside complementary practices in the firm to
assist clients in the following sectors; Life sciences and Healthcare;
Technology, Media &
Telecommunications; Transport; Sport and the Public sector.
Our experience for clients in these sectors includes:
- Providing advice on powers, acting lawfully, governance and
- Bringing and defending legal challenges, including judicial
- Conducting, or assisting with public inquiries, inquests and
- Supporting regulatory bodies in bringing private
- The preparation and presentation of regulatory
- Providing training to Fitness to Practise panellists and
regulatory committees on a variety of topics including decision
reasoning , procedure, case law and avoiding judicial reviews;
- Drafting rules and regulations.
For further information about the type of work we do, or how we
might be able to support you or your organisation, please do get in
We have a market-leading public and regulatory law team that
advises public bodies and private organisations on regulatory,
disciplinary and public law matters.
Download the brochure
Our Public regulatory
blog will give you an up to the minute insight on new
case law developments, as well as topical public and regulatory law